Open-mindedness - Operating guidelines
- We create opportunities for intercultural encounters and exchanges.
- We help to increase all university members’ awareness of how to constructively handle cultural diversity, via continuing education offerings.
- We strive to embed intercultural skills development and multilingualism in every degree programme.
- We promote international mobility and intercultural engagement among students and employees.
- We offer points of contact and advisory services for foreign students from a migration background.
- We view employees of international origin as enriching us and we provide them with support services.
- We create the conditions for an open-minded environment thanks to a multilingual campus.